Books in the CWLMC
All Research should include the following:
1. A destination location/place you wish to visit.
2. Why you wish to visit there?
3. Attractions/places- What is there to see and do in your country?
4. Food- What foods (typical or non-typical do they eat there)?
5. People- Tell me a little about the people that live in your country (i.e. ethnicity, language, religion, etc.).
6. Flag- Find a picture of your country's flag.
7. Places- Find a map of your country.
8. Fun Fact- Find at least one (1) fun fact about your country.
9. Extra- Find some information that you find interesting to include in your report.
10. Do you stilll want to visit this destination place? Why or why not?
11. Document the two (2) sources used: one (1) website and one (1) book source (i.e. from library, JSTOR, or EBSCO). **Must be reliable/credible sources**